- Population dynamics of small mammals with a special reference to rodents.
- Impacts of land use and land cover changes on the demography and behaviour of native prey species (e.g., Indian desert gerbil Meriones hurrianae).
- Ecological relationship between rodents and native plant community.
- Western arid grassland ecosystem of India.
- Systematic review and evidence-based conservation
PhD student at the Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Institute of Ecology and Evolution, Working Group: Small Mammal Ecology.
|10/2018 - 03/2019||
Project intern in the “Habitat Improvement and Conservation Breeding of Great Indian Bustard: An Integrated Approach” under ‘Endangered Species Recovery Programme’ at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.
|07/2018 - 10/2018||Project intern in the field survey for the “National Status Assessment of Lesser Florican” by the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.|
|08/2016 - 07/2018||
Master of Science in Zoology with a specialization in Wildlife and Conservation Biology at the University of Calcutta.
|07/2013 - 06/2016||
Bachelor of Science in Zoology (Honours); Chemistry and Botany (Pass/Minor) from the Scottish Church College, the University of Calcutta.
Mark-recapture of free-ranging dog population in the Thar desert landscape, Rajasthan, India.
Population estimation of lesser florican and associated agro-grassland habitat survey in the state of Gujarat and Rajasthan, India.
Masters’ field excursion in Okhrey Village and Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary (Eastern Himalayan Biodiversity Hotspot), Sikkim, India
Bachelor’s field excursion in Mudhumalai Tiger Reserve (Tamil Nadu), Bandipur National Park (Karnataka) and Nagarhole National Park (Karnataka), Western Ghats Biodiversity Hotspot, India.